<$BlogRSDURL$>

The observations and opinions of a person who has no discernible insights or ideas.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

"Delays, delays." 

Last week, I went on yet another trip. It is interesting how I can go to the same places over and over again and yet have vastly different experiences each time. This was my third trip to eastern Pennsylvania where I took a one day side trip to the New York City area. The last time I went, everything went swimmingly, in spite of some snow on the morning of a 2 hour drive. This time, in spite of relatively sunny weather, we were bogged down in traffic and a general problem with too many travelers and not enough places to go. Certainly there were many things that could have gone wrong that didn’t, and yet a lot of things worked out well anyway.


I also made a lot of progress on my new Sudoku program. I demonstrated its adaptability by creating a checker Sudoku puzzle, which is harder than a standard 9x9 puzzle. Enjoy!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?