<$BlogRSDURL$>

The observations and opinions of a person who has no discernible insights or ideas.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

...And a new one just begun 

A few days ago, we had an anniversary. I meant to look up when the first post was made here, and it turned out to be three years ago Thursday. The day slipped quietly past, only commemorated by Google forcing me to change my account from the old Blogger one, bringing this site and three others over to the new format.

The good news about all that was that the problem with the posts not appearing until below the archive links somehow got fixed. Now I don't have to update my format (which I was loathe to do, mostly because I'm too lazy to figure out how to do it right) and we can continue as this site has existed essentially since its inception.

Traditionally an anniversary like this would be a time to get all retrospective, but I'm holding my boy and he's more interested in chewing on his toothbrush than reminiscing about when daddy was single and unemployed.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?