<$BlogRSDURL$>

The observations and opinions of a person who has no discernible insights or ideas.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The rebirth of an almost palindromic author 

I just tried, for the first time in months, to check out Zannah’s web log. It used to be a favorite read of mine, but during the bustle and lack of internet connectivity around the time I got married, she stopped writing in it, keeping a live journal log instead. I never found out what happened that made her stop writing there, and I figured that it was just one of those things that changed when I got married and left it at that.

(Apologies to Llew, Karinka, and others who fell off my regular reading cycle about then too, but I just didn’t have time for them either for a while.)

So, I just pulled it up, expecting to see the same entry that had been there for nearly a year, and instead I found half a dozen new entries. It looks as though, almost entirely by chance, I stumbled on her log within a week of its rebirth. Okay, it wasn’t by chance. Zannah commented on the Phischkneght log recently, and it only took me 3 days to see her comment and another two days to get around to checking her site out.

What’s my point? Welcome back, Zannah. May your writing find a friendlier audience this time around.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?