<$BlogRSDURL$>

The observations and opinions of a person who has no discernible insights or ideas.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

That burning feeling 

I went to Lagoon yesterday, and got myself sunburnt. I blame two things. First, there’s their policy that no street clothes are allowed on the water slides. I’ve never been able to make sense of this, especially since they’ll allow people to remove the offending clothing and carry it down with them. Wouldn’t it be safer to not have loose articles of street clothing making their way down the slide? Second, I blame the our current bottle of sun screen. It’s a spray-on kind, and I never feel like I can get adequately covered with it. I also think that it washed off at some point during the afternoon. At least the burns aren’t as bad as the ones I got from spending two hours walking along a beach (fully dressed) in Florida last month.

Note to self: next time, use lots of sun screen and bring plenty of water. Oh, and wear a hat.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?