<$BlogRSDURL$>

The observations and opinions of a person who has no discernible insights or ideas.

Friday, July 02, 2004

I'm Back 

It’s been a long time since I had anything that could reasonably be considered an internet connection. I have had some web access at work these last two months, but the network people there have a big brother mentality, and I don’t want to chance anything with them. So, I’ve waited until I had my own connection before publishing again.

I have a few entries I’ve written over the last few months. Watch for them to appear in their appropriate places, and watch for new entries once I get my life sorted out (I’ve been gone for two weeks on business and vacation). I doubt I’ll post prolifically, but I’ll try to make my voice heard whenever I have a topic to rant about.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?