<$BlogRSDURL$>

The observations and opinions of a person who has no discernible insights or ideas.

Sunday, April 11, 2004

Say cheese! 

This evening, we went Easter egg hunting, but before the hunt, we had to wait for my brother to take pictures of my cousin. My brother is a fairly talented amateur photographer who hopes to become a professional photographer (and I think he can do it too). My cousin is getting married next month, which we just found out even though they’ve been planning on it since December (and people said that we moved fast). So, the pictures are to be engagement pictures, which may end up going out to hundreds of people. I did my best to ignore the whole affair this evening, but I couldn’t help but remember the two afternoons that we spent with my brother trying to get at least one decent picture of the two of us. This proved to be quite difficult because I don’t take good pictures. We did eventually get one that both of us found tolerable. It’s probably the best picture of us together, except for possibly the one of us in the stairwell.

My point? I don’t like having my picture taken, and I’m so very glad that I have that round over with. Now all I have to do is survive two more photo sessions (at the wedding and again at the reception). These will be with a different photographer, and so we’ll see how it goes.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?