<$BlogRSDURL$>

The observations and opinions of a person who has no discernible insights or ideas.

Monday, April 26, 2004

I did 

So, I’m finally married. The ceremony was great, and for those interested in how it went, I’d recommend the account by my friend that can be found at the Phischkneght forum. He was there, and at least he wasn’t trying to block everything else out. We had a wonderful honeymoon, during which we didn’t do anything at all (which is my idea of a good time), and since then we’ve had two evenings of greeting well wishers. It all went surprisingly well, but I’m still ready to be done shaking hands and being excited to meet people who I haven’t met before. All in all, getting married was pretty good. It wasn’t nearly as bad as being engaged. I’m not sure if I could handle doing that again.

Anyway, things are settling down, even though I doubt that I’ll be doing much posting for the next while. There’s no more plans for us to make peacocks of ourselves, and so maybe we can get on with living out our blissful lives together.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?