<$BlogRSDURL$>

The observations and opinions of a person who has no discernible insights or ideas.

Monday, April 12, 2004

Finally, a list! 

After 2 months of writing here, it’s time for a list. Here are some things about being married that I’m looking forward to:

Driving in the car pool lane.
Having an in-house accountant.
Not living with the dogs, especially Big Stupid Ugly Stupid Dog.
Not having to watch my step because Stupid Little Rat Dog might be mad at someone.
Having an apartment.
Not sharing that apartment with several other guys.
People will stop asking me if I’m excited that I’m getting married.
My friends will stop bugging me about when I’m going to get married (although there are 8 kids between the three of them, so I think we can anticipate a new brand of nagging).
Same for my mom.
I won’t be engaged any more (engagements suck).
No more tracking down friends so that I don’t have to go to the movies alone.
Having my own food in the fridge (instead of my family’s, which just isn’t the same).
Not having to worry about brothers/roommates eating said food.
Having time to spend with friends who got neglected while I was engaged.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?