<$BlogRSDURL$>

The observations and opinions of a person who has no discernible insights or ideas.

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Mind your own beeswax 

Have you ever noticed that people make all sorts of assumptions about your life? I have. Well, not about your life, but about mine. Something big would be coming up, and everyone would ask, “So, are you excited?” No. I was stressed out of my mind. I couldn’t think straight. I was worried about whether or not I’d graduate. I was busy with overwheming projects and reports. Some much anticipated event that was still three weeks away didn’t really grab my attention away from the two grueling weeks of school that I had left. Even after school got out, I had a movie premier to go to.

These days, everybody seems to still be getting excited for me. I’m constantly giddy by proxy. Maybe the problem is that I don’t get excited. Maybe it’s that I’m a private person and these people should mind their own business. Maybe I should just answer everything just as I answer some particularly annoying questions.

No comment.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?