<$BlogRSDURL$>

The observations and opinions of a person who has no discernible insights or ideas.

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

If you can’t say something nice 

I’m trying to think if anything went well for me today. I got to bed late, and got up late. I was running late all day (although sometimes only by a few minutes). I guess that I only had to wait for a couple of minutes at the post office, which is pretty impressive considering that I went there within an hour of when they closed. I also didn’t run out of gas, even though I ended up several miles off track while looking for a gas station to fill up at. Also, dinner was chicken in rice-a-roni, which is better than tuna.

To round out my day, I just drank a liter of water. It looks like I’m in for a restless night’s sleep. Better luck tomorrow.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?