<$BlogRSDURL$>

The observations and opinions of a person who has no discernible insights or ideas.

Saturday, March 06, 2004

Head Hunters 

I just got an email from someone at a recruiting agency. It tells of a job available somewhere (it doesn’t say where), and asks me to fill out a questionnaire and apply online. I’m a little leery of unsolicited job offers from strangers, sometimes even with good cause. But I’m not the kind of person to look a gift referral in the mouth, so I think I’ll apply.

On a more positive note, it looks like there is someone out there (not the person who emailed me) who wants to hire me for the kind of job I’m trained to do. Unfortunately, they’re notorious for taking a very long time (nine months on average) to hire engineers, so even though I’m about four months into the process, it could be a while. I guess that gives anyone else who’s interested in hiring me some time to make their intentions known. L-3, I’m looking in your direction...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?