<$BlogRSDURL$>

The observations and opinions of a person who has no discernible insights or ideas.

Friday, March 05, 2004

Calculus of Degrees 

I got my diplomas yesterday, and I was frustrated to find that one of them didn’t have the right major (or rather majors, since it was a dual degree and they forgot the second field). I worked hard for that degree, and while I don’t really care about the actual diploma (which is just a pretty piece of paper), I want credit for the work I’ve done. Fortunately, it was all just an oversight by the person who printed up the diplomas (probably because my other degree was in one department, and they just thought that both were only in that area), and so officially I’ve got the degrees I thought I did, and it’ll be easy to get the paper copy replaced.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?