<$BlogRSDURL$>

The observations and opinions of a person who has no discernible insights or ideas.

Friday, February 13, 2004

How to be a very boring person 

I just realized that my life is really boring these days. I don’t get out of the house, except to go visit a friend. Perhaps the worst part is that I don’t mind. I’m quite happy with how things are going, except that I’m unemployed and penniless. It’s not really a fairy tale existence, but then I’ve never really believed in fairy tales. I should remember that for almost an entire year, I only left my apartment for school and other types of necessary activities, and I usually only left my room for eating-related purposes. I wear shorts year round, and yet my legs are pasty white, with no discernable difference between the thighs (where no sun ever shines) and the calves, which are always exposed.

On a related note, my plans for Valentine's Day this year include spending a quiet evening with my significant other, and her parents. I've had complaints that it's not romantic, but when they turn their backs, I mock them for not having a broad enough sense of what's romantic. I'm really not a romantic sort of person, but somehow I've convinced her that I am romantic. I also hate dogs, but the family dog loves me. Maybe I'm just not the person I think I am. In which case, I must lead a very exciting life.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?