<$BlogRSDURL$>

The observations and opinions of a person who has no discernible insights or ideas.

Friday, February 20, 2004

Cutting it close 

I got my hair cut today. It had been about ten weeks since my last cut, which is about standard because I usually don’t feel like getting it cut again until it becomes irritatingly shaggy. In this case, it was about two inches on top, and just way too long on the sides. There are two things that I love about having a new hair cut. First, I get the sides clipped with a #1, which is a 1/8" guard, and the short stubble it leaves behind is not only cool (temperature-wise), but also fun to rub. Second, usually getting a haircut means that, while I can comb my hair, it won’t make any difference for about two or three weeks. This time, I got it cut to an inch an a half on top, instead of just an inch, so that dream is already over.

Also, in response to a request, I’ve been growing out my sideburns for the last little while. I hate them, but I agreed not to shave them off until after I got my hair cut. So, in the next few days, they’re history.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?